Live Action Batmobiles Ranked


Live Action Batmobiles Ranked

One of the essential pieces of any Batman movie is his car, The Batmobile. So in today’s blog post I’m going to be ranking all 7 live action Batmobiles. Let’s get started!


7. George Clooney’s Batmobile: In a very bad movie, George Clooney doesn’t get a very good Batmobile. Now as a kid I liked this Batmobile much more than I do now. And granted I liked this movie as a whole much better than I do now. But I think with this one and having the engine be visible, spinning, and colorful was a really weird choice. And it’s a choice that I don’t think works or fits the Batmobile. Now I do think it fits this Joel Schmacher movie really well, but since I don’t like the Joel Schumacher movies all that much. The fitting vibe of that movie…isn't positive. 


6. Val Kilmer’s Batmobile: I guess this Batmobile is an improvement over Clooney’s Batmobile but it’s still not a great looking Batmobile. And I think the front of the car is better than Clooney’s car. And I’m also not the biggest fan of the big fins on the back of the car. Sure, Keaton’s Batmobile had the fins but they weren’t as big as they were on Kilmer and Clooney’s car. But I think the Batmobile as a whole isn’t as memorable as Clooney’s Batmobile is. So this is the Batmobile that is just kind of there for me. It’s the most forgettable looking of the Batmobiles by a good bit for me. And in general, Val Kilmer is the most forgettable Batman for me. 


5. Ben Affleck’s Batmobile: There is a pretty big gap in the Kilmer’s Batmobile to Affleck’s Batmobile. And I think this is a much better Batmobile than Kilmer’s set of wheels. And this is probably the Batmobile that we’ve seen the most in action. He gets a cool car chase in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice that is one of the best action scenes in that movie. And then Batman is primarily driving around in the final battle of Zack Snyder’s Justice League. But I think the big guns on the front of the car are a bit too distracting. And I’m not all that crazy about this version of Batman killing people. It’s not a big thing but it does hold the Batmobile back for me. 


4. Adam West’s Batmobile: Quite possibly the most iconic Batmobile on this entire list. And I think this is a car that has stood the test of time. And that’s something that I don’t think George Clooney and Val Kilmer’s car did all that well. But here it still looks like a cool car that you want to drive around in. And it does feel very 1960s, like other cars feel very 1995 and 1997. This one seems like something that maybe could be driven in the year 2022. Some people might have this Batmobile higher up on this list, because they have nostalgia for it. But it’s still a great Batmobile. 


3. Michael Keaton’s Batmobile: Another super iconic Batmobile that I think looks really cool. And this is probably the most classic version of the Batmobile. And it’s one of the versions of the Batmobile that I would want to drive around in, it's cool in my mind. The fins in the back of the car don't really bother me all that much. And it is all black and I think that fits the more gothic tone and vibe of Tim Burton’s Gotham City. So all in all, this is a classic version of the Batmobile that is placed in a very classic version of Batman and Gotham City. 


2. Christian Bale’s Batmobile: For a while this was my favorite Batmobile of all time but it recently got dethroned. And I know some people aren’t a fan of how much of a tank this Batmobile is. And that has never bothered me about this car, I think that it’s an interesting looking Batmobile. And this is probably the one that has the most origin story to it. With Bruce Wayne and Lucius Fox looking around Wayne Tech, and stumbling across this vehicle. And I love that little scene where they take for a test drive, and Bruce asks “does it come in black?” I think this is a great Batmobile.


1. Robert Pattinson’s Batmobile: Now this Batmobile has one of the most epic and awesome car chases of all time. And this is the one that got me the most excited. Where the scene that it’s used, all you hear at first is the car starting up. And I don’t think I’ve ever been this excited to hear a car starting up. And I’ve seen every Fast and Furious movie. And I like that it’s a more simple design, it’s not super heavy or super complex. But it’s a muscle car, it’s something that somebody in the real world could easily drive around in. So easily without question, this is my favorite Batmobile that we’ve gotten.


There you have it, my ranking of the 7 live action Batmobiles. Which Batmobile is your favorite? Thanks for reading!



Comments